RAIN BioEngineering Summer Camp
July 30, 2018 - August 3, 2018 - 9-3pm
WHAT: Bioengineering Summer Camp
WHEN: Monday, July 30 – Friday, August 3, 2018 9AM – 3PM (Lunch included)
WHO: All students entering 9th or 10th Grade in Fall 2018
What would you engineer using biology?
- Trees that GLOW?
- Bacteria that EAT toxic waste?
- PRINTED synthetic organs?
- Bracelets that MEASURE body chemistry?
Explore the amazing potential of DNA & bioengineering, learn about iGEM student research opportunities, and gain fun, valuable, hands-on laboratory experiences.
Register for this FREE Bioengineering Summer Camp and learn about concepts like:
- Bacterial Transformations
- Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR)
- Restriction Digestion
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis